This website is owned and operated by Legalla Ltd, company number: 206976903, address: Bulgaria, Sofia, post code 1000, 17A Vrabcha Str., 1st floor, email: firstname.lastname@example.org , (“we”, “us”, “our”, and “ourselves”), the same company being the data controller and administrator hereunder.
1. Collection of your personal information
- ‘Personal information’ is data that may be used to identify or contact a single individual. All personal information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the all applicable GDPR regulations in the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union.
- We collect personal information from you through the use of enquiry forms and incorporation applications, and when you create an account on our Website to purchase our products and/or services.
- We will only request necessary information from you, and we will do our оutmost to ensure your personal details remain secure, accurate and up to date.
- In order to use some of our services, you may have to provide your personal data to us, including full name/s, citizenship, date of birth, place of birth, address, id card details, phone number and e-mail address. We will collect and use your personal data in order to complete the service requested and to contact you if necessary; this data is going to be collected and kept entirely in compliance with applicable GDPR legislation in controlled environment.
- Please bear in mind that if you disclose sensitive data or personally identifiable information on the social media pages, this information can be viewed, collected and used by other people for any purpose. We do not have any control over, nor do we accept any responsibility for, the way in which your personal information is used if you choose to share it publicly.
2. How we use your personal information
- We process collected data for the purposes of completing any request you make, providing you with information about products and services we offer, for auditing usage of this Website and improving the products, services and information we offer.
- We may use your personal information, including your name, address and date of birth, to verify your identity.
- We may, from time to time, use your email address to keep you informed about our products and services. All marketing communications will provide a clear method of unsubscribing.
- We do not collect banking or any other kind of payment information, as all payments are processed via our trusted online processing systems.
- All personal data and information provided to us is kept with utmost confidentiality and according to the local Bulgarian and EU legislation. We would never use this information for purposes different to those indicated here, nor will we disclose, distribute, sell or otherwise provide it to third parties, unless necessary for the purpose indicated.
3. Collection and use of non-personal information
We may also automatically gather certain non-personal data from anyone who visits our Website, such as IP address, Domain name, Browser type and version, Operating system, Web pages visited on our site, Usage times on each page and our Website in general, Referring websites, Linked websites visited from our site, Search queries, and Cookies. We do not combine or cross non-personal information with personal information.
4. Storage of personal data
All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the applicable Bulgarian and EU GDPR regulations, ensuring it is kept for no longer than is absolutely necessary, handled according to people’s data protection rights, kept safe and secure. We understand how important it is to keep all personal data secure; therefore we strive to use the best software, hardware and organizational methods available to ensure that we do so.
5. Your right to withhold information
You do not have to provide any information that we request; however, in such instances, we may not be able to provide you with certain products or services or answer all queries you may have.